Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last of the summer photos (except it's only spring).

This is the last of the units I got photographed during the brief sunny afternoon last week, a single view of one of two HäT Armourfast Cromwells I have built as half of the 2nd Battalion Welsh Guards Armoured Reconnaissance Battalion.

.

I need to get one more Cromwell and a Challenger to finish this platoon off, and then some more British Infantry to ride the tanks as 1st Battalion and finish up the Welsh Brigade.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, just spotted this post over on the Guild
    http://www.guildwargamers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=12418

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Thanks for sharing, I remember you sending me this forum before but I seem to have forgotten to sign up. Sorted that out now and browsing. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries - let them know what you're up to and I'm sure your get helpful bodies crawling out of the woodwork in no time!

    ReplyDelete