Friday, March 26, 2010

Airdrop recieved.

On the recommendation of Geordie I tried Models for Sale dot com for my Daimler Dingo needs and found them to have an interesting selection. After much weighing of options and careful consideration I ordered a Fujimi Sd.Kfz 250/3 halftrack (with bonus BMW bike!), three Monty's Caravan and one HäT Armourfast M10 Achilles fast-build box on Saturday night, paid by paypal on Monday evening and recieved my box of toys on Thursday morning making the stated shipping time of "three to five days" more like "two and a bit". Due to a bit of paypal weirdness there was some worry that the package was going to the wrong address but Vince was more than happy to discuss this with me via email and put my concerns to rest. The package arrived in perfect condition with good use of foam peanuts to protect the contents.

All in all, a highly reccomended site. Good prices, good service, good shipping. I'll be using htem again. Thanks again to Geordie for pointing me in that direction and to Models for Sale themselves.

PS: If anyone has suggestions for decent crew for the Achilles that'd be appreciated. I'm thinking the Revell M7 priest crew might be a good start but I'm not sure.

2 comments:

  1. I've used this outfit before, also. Top notch. Always Models in Taiwan is very good as well, but not quite the same depth of range.

    ReplyDelete